If you are interested in one of our open positions (listed below), please fill out the following form.
Medical Assistant/ Scribe
Position Description: The employee in this full-time position (40 hours per week) is responsible for a variety of clinical duties. Since direct patient contact is required, a person with clinical experience is required.
Education: Medical Assistant Certification with minimum 2 years’ experience.
Job Duties- Medical Assistant:
- Room & prepare patients to be seen by physician. Gather & input patient information into EMR.
- Prepare patients for x-ray, injection procedures and other minor surgical procedures.
- Cast/ splint application & removal. Assist in dressing changes and suture removal.
- Prepare patient rooms, stock all gowns & supplies, clean tables & instruments according to OSHA standards.
- Fit patients with OTS (off the shelf) DME. Authorize & pre-cert DME with various payers. Instruct patient with proper fitting of DME.
- Any other job duties that might be requested by the doctors or management to help the office run efficiently.
Job Duties- Scribe:
- Assist provider in navigating the EMR.
- Responding to various messages directed by the provider.
- Locating information for review (i.e. previous notes, reports, test results, lab results)
- Entering information into the EMR.
- Researching information requested by the provider.
Personal Characteristics: Must enjoy interacting with people, be able to relate well to a variety of personalities, and have good verbal communication skills. Must have a cheerful disposition with a calming affect when interacting on the telephone. Self-motivated, ability to work well with interruptions, understands the need to be precise with information-gathering task and is able to convey instructions effectively. Enjoys working as part of a team.
Please email resume using the form above.