Rockhill Ortho Urgent Care
Lee’s Summit Clinic Hours
Monday -Friday 8 AM to 7 PM
Accidents Happen –
The ER isn’t your only option.
For sprains, strains, fractures or broken bones, you need Rockhill Ortho Urgent Care. Our Urgent Care provides emergency orthopaedic care, and access to bone, joint and sports medicine specialists. Walk-ins are welcome and no appointment is necessary. Rockhill Ortho Urgent Care offers same-day service to emergency orthopaedic care for patients 4 years age and older. We accept most major insurance plans. Co-payment or full payment is due at time of service.
Call Rockhill Ortho Urgent Care at 816-246-4302.
Conditions we treat:
- Broken bones (fractures)
- Sprains, strains, and other muscle or tendon injuries
- Torn ACL, torn MCL and other ligament injuries
- Muscle contusions
- Minor lacerations
- We will see spine patients, however if acute and/or any neurologic complaints, patient should be advised to go to the ER.
- Any other questions, please call our office for more information
Walk-ins Accepted • No Appointment Necessary • Ages 4 and Older
Work Comp Injured Workers-
Trust our Ortho Urgent Care providers to take care of your injured worker.
- Workers Comp Network Participation
- Detailed Injury Reporting
- Designated Work Comp Department
- Full X-ray Capabilities Onsite
- Evidence based guidelines used for treatment and decision-making
If one of your employees gets injured on the job, it can have a major impact on your business. Let Rockhill Ortho Urgent Care providers along with our dedicated Work Comp Team assist in getting your employees back to work quickly and safely.