Rockhill Ortho Urgent Care
Lee’s Summit Clinic Hours
Monday-Friday 8 AM to 7 PM
Rockhill Ortho Urgent care provides emergency orthopedic care, and access to bone, joint and sports medicine specialists. Walk-ins are welcome and no appointment is necessary. Rockhill Ortho Urgent Care offers same-day service to emergency orthopedic care for patients 4 years age and older. We accept most major insurance plans. Co-payment or full payment is due at time of service.
Conditions we treat:
- Broken bones (fractures)
- Sprains, strains, and other muscle or tendon injuries
- Torn ACL, torn MCL and other ligament injuries
- Muscle contusions
- Minor lacerations
- We will see spine patients, however if acute and/or any neurologic complaints, patient should be advised to go to the ER.
- Any other questions, please call our office for more information
Walk-ins Accepted • No Appointment Necessary • Ages 4 and Older
Work Comp Injured Workers-
Trust our Ortho Urgent Care providers to take care of your injured worker.
- Workers Comp Network Participation
- Detailed Injury Reporting
- Designated Work Comp Department
- Full X-ray Capabilities Onsite
- Evidence based guidelines used for treatment and decision-making
If one of your employees gets injured on the job, it can have a major impact on your business. Let Rockhill Ortho Urgent Care providers along with our dedicated Work Comp Team assist in getting your employees back to work quickly and safely.