Rockhill Orthopedic Urgent Care
Hours are M-F 8AM-8PM
Ages: 4 Yrs. and Older
Ortho Urgent Care will see every day orthopedic injuries as well as sports injuries including but not limited to….
- Broken bones (fractures)
- Sprains, strains, and other muscle or tendon injuries
- Torn ACL, torn MCL and other ligament injuries
- Muscle contusions and minor lacerations
- Minor lacerations
- We offer tetanus shots
- We will see spine patients, however if acute and/or any neurologic complaints, patient should be advised to go to the ER.
- We will see post-op patient if directed by the surgeon to be seen in the Urgent Care
- Any other questions please call our office for more information