Athletic Training Services-
Our Licensed Athletic Trainers are a critical member of our Clinical Care Team and serve our patients in the following manner:
- Liaison between patient, physician or physician office staff.
- Responsible for taking patient history, initial evaluation and documentation.
- Design and educate patients on home exercise protocols per the physician’s request.
- Responsible for patient setup and education of in office procedures.
- Prepares for and assists physician with in office procedures.
- Responsible for brace and crutch fitting and product education.
- Triage patient messages, phone calls and questions.
- Counsel patient regarding diagnosis, treatment options, and outcomes.
Our certified athletic trainers are specially trained in the prevention, assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of all types of sports-related or physically-active injuries and illnesses.
Our Current List of Contracted Schools that we cover includes:
Metropolitan Community College Campuses
Our Board Certified Sports Medicine Orthopaedic Surgeons cover the following Schools:
In addition, our certified athletic trainers are also involved in educational events including:
- Community Seminars
- Community Athletic Events
- Health Fairs
Call us for more information about how our Sports Medicine Outreach Programs and/or our Certified Athletic Trainers can help you or your organization-(816) 246-4302.