Rockhill Orthopaedics’ long history of excellence began in 1949. The orthopaedic practice was formed by a group of six physicians and was originally located in the Rockhill neighborhood of Kansas City, Missouri near the former Baptist Memorial Hospital.
In 2006, Rockhill Orthopaedics moved to its current state-of-the-art location on the campus of St Luke’s East campus in Lee’s Summit, Missouri. Today, Rockhill Orthopaedics delivers a broad range of high-quality orthopaedic care, provided by 11 board-certified orthopaedic surgeons, three board-certified physiatrists, five mid-level providers and a staff of 94 caring and compassionate employees.
While many advancements have been made in the field of orthopaedic medicine during our nearly 70-year history, the foundation of our practice remains the same. We are committed to delivering compassionate and personalized care to our patients.