Rockhill Orthopaedics has two clinic site locations. Our main location is on the 40-acre St Luke’s East campus in Lee’s Summit, Mo. at the corner of Interstate 470 and Douglas Street. Our second location opens on July 13, 2017 in Blue Springs, MO.Main Location Blue Springs Location Saint Luke’s East Campus Saint Luke’s Specialty Clinic 120 NE St Luke’s Blvd, Suite 200 600 N.E. Adams Dairy Parkway, Suite 160 Lee’s Summit, Mo 64086 Blue Springs, MO 64014
View Map View Map
After turning into the Saint Luke’s East Campus, take the second right and pull up to the second entrance Across from maternity.
There is free valet parking at our main location, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. You may also park in any of the parking lots and enter at the valet entrance.
We participate with a number of medical insurance providers. Because the list does change, please verify that we accept your insurance plan when you make your first appointment.
Our facility is state-of-the-art and provides patients with an array of conveniences. Please check back soon for a virtual tour.
Our online patient portal makes it easy for you to access information related to your orthopaedic condition and care. Many services that previously required a phone call or an office visit can now be done online. By creating an account, you can use the portal to:
- Pay your bill
- Find new patient paperwork and forms
- Send a message to your doctor or the triage nurse
- Access your medical record
- Request an appointment date and time
- Ask about a bill
- Request a prescription refill
- Update your personal information
You can log into your account 24 hours a day, seven days a week. To get started, please Create a New Account.
Instructions for Information Request — Patient Authorization Form
Please use the Medical Records Release form (PDF – 453KB) when requesting records to be sent FROM Rockhill Orthopaedic Specialists OR from another health care provider sending records TO Rockhill Orthopaedic Specialists. Please note that a $x fee will be applied to your account when requested the release of records. There is a $25 fee for processing Disability Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993 (FMLA) paperwork.
When picking up copies in person, a photo ID will be required as well as a copy of any legal papers (Power of Attorney, Executor of Estate, proof of custody, etc.) verifying legal right to request such information.
Instructions for completing the form
- Complete the first section with current patient name, date of birth, phone number, and address.
- Request Information from: List the HOSPITAL or CLINIC (PHYSICIAN) you are requesting information from.
- Type of document you are requesting to be sent or received. Mark all document types: Complete Medical Records, Office Notes, OP Reports, Lab Reports, Work Status, Medication Listing, Radiology Films, Radiology Reports, Detailed Billing or other.
- Radiology or Other Film/CD: X-ray films are NOT kept in the HIM (Medical Records) department. We will send the request to our Radiology Department.
- Reason for Requesting Info: Why do you want this information copied or sent? (ie: personal copy, continuation of care by a physician, insurance claim, legal issues, etc.)
- Release To: If the copies are for personal reasons and you are picking them up – state ÒSelfÓ. If ÒSelfÓ and the address is the same as the top section, this can be left blank and indicate ÒsameÓ. If the records are being picked up by another person or mailed, please provide the complete name and address of the person/agency/etc. you would like us to give/send the copies to.
- Patient Signature: Patient should sign and date the form. If the patient is unable to sign, see below.
- Authorized Representative: If the request is being made by an authorized representative of the patient (parent of a minor, person named on Power of Attorney, executor of estate, etc.), sign and date the form. Provide printed name, address, etc. Proof of authorization will be required before releasing information.
- Witness Signature: A witness may sign and date the form in the event that the patient can only make an X or has given verbal permission.
- Expiration Date: Any date not to exceed 12 months from the date of the request may be used to indicate the active state of this authorization. If no date is provided, the authorization will only be valid for 90 days from the date of signature/request as per Rockhill Orthopaedic Specialist policy.
Please contact the HIM (Medical Records) department if you have any further questions:
In case of emergency, always dial 911. Rockhill Orthopaedics has an after-hours answering service that can assist you in contacting the physician on call. Please call 1.866.661.5209 and please remove your call blocker.