Pain can come in many different forms, with troubling symptoms that range from soreness and tightness to aching, burning or difficulty sleeping, among other things. When a traumatic injury or degenerative condition leads to pain that impacts your quality of life, interventional pain medicine may be the best option to relieve your discomfort. From acute to chronic pain affecting the spine, joints, tendons or ligaments, Rockhill Orthopaedic Specialists is dedicated to relieving your pain, restoring your mobility and getting you back to doing what you love.
We provide a wide range of interventional treatments for all types of musculoskeletal pain and are committed to tailoring personalized, minimally invasive treatment plans to meet the unique needs and goals of our patients. Interventional services offered at Rockhill Orthopaedic Specialists include fluoroscopic-guided epidural injections, joint and bursa injections, trigger point injections, radiofrequency ablation and platelet rich plasma (PRP) therapy.
We continue to explore and introduce cutting edge treatment modalities, including spinal implants and non-pharmaceutical solutions.
- Facial and Headache Injections (PDF)
- Epidural Pain Block (PDF)
- Hip & Abdominal Injections
- Kyphoplasty/Vertebroplasty (PDF)
- Neuromodulation (Spinal Cord Stimulation, Dorsal Root Ganglion Stimulation) (PDF)
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
- Radiofrequency Ablation (PDF)
- Stellate Ganglion Block (PDF)
- Sympathetic Nerve Block (PDF)
- Trigger Point Injections