The providers at Rockhill Orthopaedics are committed to assisting patients who have been injured during the course of their employment in a fair and timely manner. Our commitment aims to provide the patient with the best possible outcomes using the most appropriate treatment path, whether surgical or non-surgical.
Rockhill Orthopaedics has a nurse liaison dedicated to coordinating the required authorizations and paperwork, as well as serving as a liaison between the injured worker, occupational medicine clinics, case managers, employers, insurance companies and medical providers.
Your Workers’ Compensation Team:
Christa Aletano, BBA, RN, BSN
Workers’ Compensation Nurse Liaison
Workers’ Compensation Specialist
Information Needed When Calling to Schedule a Work Comp Appointment:
- Injured Worker Name / Address / Date of Birth
- Date of Injury
- Job Title / Job Description (written job description to be provided to the physician at initial appointment)
- Employer Name / Address / Phone Number
- Employer Contact Person
- Claim Number
- Treatment to date, if applicable
- Claims Adjuster Name / Company / Address / Phone Number / Fax Number
Missouri Workers’ Compensation Resources:
Here is a link for the Missouri Department of Labor Workers’ Compensation website:
Download our Worker’s Compensation Program document to learn more.